Take the Lake is just over a month away! Can you believe it? With the addition of a second Family event this year, Take the Lake 2016 is sizing up to be the best year yet!
How can YOU make it even better? PRE-REGISTER!!
Pre-registration is the BEST way to be sure you are ready to go on Take the Lake weekend.
Here is why:
1. Register for ALL your desired events at ONE time!
2. Convenient bib pickup the week before Take the Lake weekend at Body Shapers , your one-stop shop for TTL gear.
3. NO LONG LINES to stand in on event days.
4. NO RUSHING to fill out paperwork. You can start your event on time!
5. Guaranteed time record of your chosen event(s).
6. IT'S EASY! Remember, you can register for ALL events at one time!
7. A better overall experience with your family and friends!
So slide your mouse over to the Registration tab and get those fingers typing!
Can't wait to see each and every one of you pumped up and ready for some fun at the starting line!
Join in the TTL training fun, and leave a comment!
Take the Lake would not be possible without our generous sponsors. Thank you for supporting fitness and good health in our community!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Columbus Regional Healthcare System
The John A. McNeill Family
Carolina Sports Medicine
Council Tool Company
Friends of Rube McCrae Memorial Library
Hill's Food Stores
Southeastern Community College
Baldwin Woods Pharmacy
Dale's Seafood Restaurant
Powell and Powell Law
Sam’s Pit Stop
Special Service Sponsors
Body Shapers Fitness Center
Lake Time Vintiques
The News Reporter
Take a few minutes and reel through the years of Take the Lake, as we review the many themes and posters that have helped make fitness more fun in Columbus County! Click here
After spending several years at the very bottom of the County Health Ranking -- as the least healthy county in all of North Carolina -- we have improved our lifestyles enough to move up to 96, and we are proud to be so healthy!
DID YOU KNOW...
that the second-most-popular Boy Scout merit badge in the U.S. is for Swimming? And the ninth-most-popular is Personal Fitness? Yes!
Six girls complete
all four PECs.
Are you ready?
Visit our Sponsor Page, or Contact us if you would like to be a part of the largest community fitness event in Columbus County!